It’s less than a week to the ride!!! Are you getting excited to ride naked (or barely naked)? There are some things that you should do to prepare for the ride.
Photographers/Media must pre-register for access to the starting location. Email email@example.com and we’ll respond with registration details.
**ONLY pre-approved photographers by PNBR will be granted access to photograph the bodypaint area. Please make sure you read the photography policy in the Code of Conduct.**
Volunteers: There is still time to sign up to volunteer. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a general volunteer meeting on Wednesday, 26 August from 7-9 pm in Center City.
Riders: The ride is free and there is NO Registration. Just show up and have fun! The pre-ride activities will be from 12:30-2:30pm, and the ride will start at 3pm. Stay tuned to this site, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the starting location, route, and other information. The details will be posted 24-48 hours prior to the start of the ride. In addition, see below for other things to consider:
- Make sure your bike works. If you need to rent a bike, PNBR is not associated with any local bike rental companies. PNBR does suggest renting a bike for the day versus using Indego, as renting will be less expensive. Please bring your own towel if you’re renting!!
- You might want to plan for these things:
- Clothes for after the ride
- A way to carry your clothes with you or on your bike
- Helmet (highly recommended)
- Cash for water, pre-ride and post-ride activities, and to donate to PNBR.
- Patch kit
- Bug spray
- Decorations for your body and your bike
Everybody: Read the Code of Conduct.