We hope that you’re healthy, and well. 2020 has been an interesting year so far, and we were hoping that we’d be farther along in the reopening process to make it feasible to hold this year’s event. Unfortunately, due to rising Covid cases, Philly’s transition to green has been halted.
After much debate, we feel that cancelling this year’s event is the most responsible thing to do.
We hope to see you next year, hopefully under better and healthier circumstances. Keep up your (socially distant) riding and be safe.
We’ll see you in 2021! 🤞🏻
The 12th Philly Naked Bike Ride is back on August 29th, 2020. We’ll be back over the next few months to tell you more about the day! But for now, mark your calendars!
Starting at 2:30 PM Volunteers will be at Broad and Pattison to greet you and direct you into FDR Park! There are restrooms located shortly after entering the park on the right. Please use the facilities and help us leave no trace at our staging area at picnic areas 7, 8, & 9!
Bodypainting will close at 4:30 PM. Please come early if you want to decorate your hot bod! A DIY Paint Station and a Pro Bodypaint table will be available! Bring CA$H and TIP your artist!
1316 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
All Events are open to all Riders!
Raven Lounge 1718 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
BoxersPHL 1330 Walnut St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107
If you want to be on the email list, sign up here
1 more day!! We’ll see you on Saturday!
Planning is in full swing, and we can’t wait to ride with you all again. If you’re interested in volunteering, send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll keep you in the loop as preparations and test rides are scheduled.
Help us spread the word and share the event:
Let’s get right to it! We’ll see you:
August 24th 2019, we ride at 5 PM!
As always, we’ll host pre-ride festivities which will start earlier in the day! More details to come on the pre-ride! We’ve ridden in chilly weather the last two year’s so we’re moving the ride up two weeks, so let’s hope it’s a scorcher! We hope to see you all there!
HUGE NEWS about the Philly Naked Bike Ride Official After Party!
This year, Naked Grouse will help take the party to new heights as the party’s official sponsor. They’ll help us light up Warehouse on Watts with:
– FIRST DRINK FREE
– “#LiveNaked Awards” with AWESOME PRIZES
– BIG LAUGHS from local celebrities including Drew Bev Gaver
– MORE FUN WITH PAINT at the #PNBR Selfie Station and Body Painting Self-Portraits
– DANCE, MUSIC, and MORE!!!!
Chewys Philly Food Truck and J.Zavala Catering will have KILLER FOOD for purchase, too, with vegetarian and vegan options available! PLUS sweets from Crème Brolée.
Come party with us BARE AS YOU DARE!
Media have been invited to document the after party. We’ve asked that they adhere to the standard PNBR photo policy. See our website for details.
This is going to be the biggest after party EVER so don’t miss out.
Save $8 by getting your tickets ahead and RSVP:
It’s less than a week to the ride!!! Are you getting excited to ride naked (or barely naked)? There are some things that you should do to prepare for the ride.
Riders: The ride is free and there is NO Registration. Just show up and have fun! The pre-ride activities will be from 2:30-4:30pm, and the ride will start at 5pm and should last about 2-1/2 hours. Stay tuned to this site, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the starting location, route, and other information. The details will be posted 24 hours prior to the start of the ride. In addition, see below for other things to consider:
- Make sure your bike works.
- If you need to rent a bike, PNBR is not associated with any local bike rental companies. PNBR does suggest renting a bike for the day versus using Indego, as renting will be less expensive. Please bring your own towel if you’re renting!! While this is NOT an endorsement, Wheel Fun Rentals will be close to the route of the Ride.
- You might want to plan for these things:
- Clothes for after the ride
- A way to carry your clothes with you or on your bike
- A way to keep those clothes dry if it rains (We still Ride)
- Helmet (highly recommended)
- Cash for water, pre-ride and post-ride activities, and to donate to PNBR.
- For a donation of $1, we can give you a gift of a 1/2 liter bottle of ice cold water
- For a donation of $20, we can give you a gift of an official PNBR canvas backpack!
- Patch kit
- Better, an extra tube, tools, and pump
- Bug spray
- Decorations for your body and your bike
- Remember to keep your clothing with you, in case you have to leave the Ride.
- You might want to plan for these things:
[Volunteers: There is still time to sign up to volunteer. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include Volunteer in the Subject line.] It’s too close to the Ride to have time to get you oriented, but please say “Hello” at the Donations & Water table.
Everybody: Read the Code of Conduct.
Stay tuned to social media for the starting location! We will announce 24 hours prior to the ride. The Pre-Ride Festivities will begin at 2:30 pm. DIY Bodypainting will shut down at 4:30 pm, and we’ll depart promptly at 5 pm!
We’re so excited to see you all! We can’t wait!!