Hello Naked Bike Riders!! The days are getting warmer! And you know what that means… #PNBR2016 is in the works for another great ride.
As always, we like to announce the opportunity for volunteers who’d like to help organize this amazing event. It takes a great team to keep such a huge event safe, and fun for everyone. If you’re interested… Send us an email: email@example.com for the details. We meet on a monthly basis. The first meeting will take place April 23rd. If you are looking to help out the day of, but not all the months ahead, we will keep you posted closer to the ride.
We’ve received many emails and messages already about this year’s ride. Hold tight. You’ll know soon! We are very excited that so many of you are asking about it already!
It’s less than a week to the ride!!! Are you getting excited to ride naked (or barely naked)? There are some things that you should do to prepare for the ride.
Photographers/Media must pre-register for access to the starting location. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond with registration details.
**ONLY pre-approved photographers by PNBR will be granted access to photograph the bodypaint area. Please make sure you read the photography policy in the Code of Conduct.**
Volunteers: There is still time to sign up to volunteer. Contact us at email@example.com. We have a general volunteer meeting on Wednesday, 26 August from 7-9 pm in Center City.
Riders: The ride is free and there is NO Registration. Just show up and have fun! The pre-ride activities will be from 12:30-2:30pm, and the ride will start at 3pm. Stay tuned to this site, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the starting location, route, and other information. The details will be posted 24-48 hours prior to the start of the ride. In addition, see below for other things to consider:
- Make sure your bike works. If you need to rent a bike, PNBR is not associated with any local bike rental companies. PNBR does suggest renting a bike for the day versus using Indego, as renting will be less expensive. Please bring your own towel if you’re renting!!
- You might want to plan for these things:
- Clothes for after the ride
- A way to carry your clothes with you or on your bike
- Helmet (highly recommended)
- Cash for water, pre-ride and post-ride activities, and to donate to PNBR.
- Patch kit
- Bug spray
- Decorations for your body and your bike
Everybody: Read the Code of Conduct.